Friday, April 1, 2022

My Favorite Half Baked Harvest Recipe!

Over at I Heart Cooking Clubs, we have been cooking the recipes of Tieghan Gerard featured on her blog, Half Baked Harvest. I always like to pick a few favorites at the end of our six months and feature them here.

The winning recipe is Tieghan's Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Soup! It was my favorite recipe that I made of hers and one that I will likely make again.


 Thank you, Tieghan! 

I Heart Cooking Clubs will now start cooking the recipes of Dorie Greenspan and I am very excited for that!

2 comments:

  1. That's one I will try. I admit I hadn't had great luck with her but her cheesy bread was graet and I love the looks of this tortellini soup.

    Thanks for hosting - it must be a headache sometimes to get a post ready for each week's theme. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to remember to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! At the moment I am having a huge problem with spam so I've had to add comment moderation and close off comments to anonymous users. I apologize for the trouble and hope to return my comments to normal shortly.