Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Recipe That Won Over Tiktok {The Best Way To Make Eggs by Chef Jose Andres}

 Dear People Of The World, 

Today I share with you Chef Jose Andres' Best Way To Make Eggs. Chef Andres is a big fan of making videos on Tiktok. In fact, his video sharing the best way to make eggs has been viewed over 2 million times! Try as a might, I cannot add the video here, but here is an article about Chef Andres' eggs.

Chef Andres begins with a pan that is ovenproof and he coats the bottom of the pan with a generous amount of butter.

He then layers in a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, 4 cracked eggs, and a layer of milk. He does not specify amounts. From what I could see, it was enough cheese and milk to coat the bottom of the pan each time. He tops that with some cheddar cheese and then coats pieces of bread in oil and throws it all in the oven at 350F for 5 minutes. I don't know what kind of oven Chef Andres has, but mine needed a little more time, closer to 15 minutes (toast is done in about 5 minutes). 

The result is a very quick ooey gooey cheesy egg dish that can be enjoyed on toast, dipping and enjoying straight out of the pan, if you so dare. 

Love, 

Kim

Welcome Chef Jose Andres to IHCC!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is one way of cooking eggs which I haven't tried. It looks and sounds wonderful . Must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay yes this DEFINITELY sounds like the best eggs. I could also see scraping them from the pan and right into a tortilla for easy breakfast burritos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give this a try. I've been to several places which served fries in a frying pan with jamon and fried eggs on top, but not a dippable version. Sounds delicious! I could serve fries on the side, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! At the moment I am having a huge problem with spam so I've had to add comment moderation and close off comments to anonymous users. I apologize for the trouble and hope to return my comments to normal shortly.