What if you had a second chance to find true love?
Would you take it?
Sophie is an aspiring writer who goes on a pre-honeymoon trip to Verona, Italy with her chef fiance, Victor. While strolling alone one day Sophie discovers a beautiful old courtyard full of heartbroken women who have written letters to Juliet. By accident she uncovers a letter written 50 years prior and feels compelled to answer the letter. Working with a group, known as the secretaries of Juliet, she pens a compelling letter to the author of the 50 year old letter. Sophie's heartfelt letter works as a catalyst which leads her and the others on an epic journey full of hope, longing, disappointment, and fulfillment.
Filmed against the beautiful backdrop of Verona, Italy, Letters To Juliet is a feel-good romantic comedy about love lost and love found. A sweet movie that we can all relate to.
How to participate in Food 'n Flix:
1. Rent, buy, beg, borrow or steal July's film selection (Letters to Juliet) and watch it. Taking inspiration from the film, head into the kitchen and cook, bake or make something.
2. Post about it on your blog with a link back to THIS post and a link to Food 'n Flix. Use of the logo is optional.
3. Your post must be current (during month of film). And of course we don't mind if your post is linked to other events...the more the merrier.
4. Have fun with it!
5. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline and include the following:
- Your name
- Your blog's name and URL
- The name of your dish and the permalink to the specific post you're submitting
- Attach a photo of your dish (or just give me permission to "pull" one from your post)
- Indicate "Food 'n Flix Submission" in the subject line
Deadline for submission is: July 31st
(Watch for the roundup to be posted here shortly after this deadline!)